ICT Project Manager
5 - 12 years
INR 10 - 14 lakh
IT/ Information Technology, IT/ Information Technology, Project/ Program Management IT
IT/ Technology - Telecom Software, IT/ Technology - Telecom Software, BPO/ ITES/ Call Centers
30 Apr 2015
- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates quality accredited ICT projects. Accountable for day-to-day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budget.
- analysing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.