Windows System Admin with experience on MS Exchange/Exchange server and Active directory.
* Should have sound Technical knowledge on Active Directory, Windows Administration, MS Exchange knowledge, and understanding of Citrix environment. Windows based Server environments (Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server) -- MCSA or MCSE on 2003/2008/2012 preferred -- Troubleshooting skills mandatory
* Installation & Setup
* Network Configuration
* Event Viewer and other Windows Administrative Tools
* Performance Monitor and other performance management tools
* Minimum 2 years of experience in managing Exchange 2007/2010 based Messaging environment
* Troubleshoot mail flow/performance issues
* Install/configure/maintain Exchange 2007/2010/2013 server product
* Managing Exchange 2007/2010/2013 high-availability clusters
* Public Folder replication and load-balancing
* Expertise on Windows Administrative Tools, Resource Kit Tools, Windows Support Tools
* Windows Security fundamentals
* Logon and Authentication (logon scripts)
* Security Policies (Account Policies, Local Policies, Event Log, System Services, Registry)
* Distributed File Systems
* Experience with Server OEM Management tools:
* HP System Insight Management
* Dell OpenManage
* Remote Lights-out based tools (iLO/DRAC)
* Experience in performing Active Directory related activities:
* AD Object management (User/Group/Computer)
* Site/Subnet management
* Group Policy creation/deletion/link/unlinking/etc
* Experience in working on one or more Software/Patch Deployment software such as UpdateExpert, SCCM, WSUS, etc
* Experience on Scripting on Windows Platform -- VBScript/WMI & Powershell
* Effective Communication, Analytical and troubleshooting Skills.
* Must be Quality oriented and focus on driving excellence.
* Must have experience in operating under Incident and Change Management process/procedures.
* Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
* Ability to follow operational run books provided by Subject matter experts.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a shift, under strict deadlines with high quality of delivery
* Perform daily checkouts and performance monitoring of applications and key infrastructure services
* Provide Level 2/Level 3 support for alerts generated by the firms monitoring systems
* Manage issue and case escalations to SME and Engineering teams.
* Scheduling and deploying of monthly Microsoft Patches and Quarterly system build releases.
* Deploy application and system components to target servers globally using firm standard software distribution tools and processes.