Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work with Senior Designer & UX team on web based design projects.
* Assist in design and maintaining websites.
* Produce quality work based off of wireframes, visual mockups, design specs & style guides.
* Minimum 2-4 years of interface/visual design experience with, web sites, software and/or mobile applications.
* Strong Understanding of web standards and best practices.
* Thorough understanding of web-based technologies; i.e. CSS, HTML.
* Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq.
* Strong problem-solving & communication skills.
* Be able to clearly execute design direction.
* Strong visual design/layout/typography skill set.
* Experience designing for mobile, tablet & desktop.
* Strong understanding of wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, design specs and demos.
* Experience applying brand concepts/guidelines throughout the end-to-end experience.
* Ability to work well in cross-functional, technical, diverse and geographically dispersed teams.
* Certification in interface, visual, graphic design or related field.
* Passionate about learning with a constant desire to expand their knowledge.