Desktop GUI Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with 5-7 years experience in .Net/WPF. Able to work independently, good communication skills, Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects
This position offers the opportunity to work on the build out of next gen HT trading UI in .Net/WPF.
The main responsibilities are:
1. Design, development and testing of Client side code using WPF, to be able to deliver various enhancements and new features in Programs.
2. Communicate with global technology team, business analysts and project office for requirements clarification and delivery schedules
3. Provide level 3 support in case of production issues/queries from support team
- 5-7 Years of project experience in WPF, .net
- Knowledgeable of system internals (e.g. threading, serialization, collections, memory management)
- Structured programming, sound design principles
Nice to Have:
- TDD, Continuous Integration
- Tibco EMS, FIX Protocol
- Front Office Order Management
- Bachelor's degree MCA /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)
- Ability to work as part of global team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate should be willing to work extended hours in order to interact with global partners/teams or as per project demand.