Primary Objective of Position:
The person in this position is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website used for attendee management for our clients globally. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing website. They are responsible for completing internal processes and procedures, such as, but not limited to: website design & development, client communication, time tracking and budgeting. Their goal is to exceed customer expectations by providing and fulfilling the services of Meetings & Events.
* Build and maintain event registration websites that allows capturing information from the attendees registering for the event.
* Responsible for working closely with the Meeting Planners and Event Owners across the globe to build and modify event websites both quickly and error free.
* Develop, maintain, and provide technical and event building support to Meeting Planners and Event Owners.
* Speak directly to Event Owners and Meeting Planners to provide technical assistance as needed.
* Create website template and graphics for the event.
* Ensure the correct fields are available to capture data for Meeting Planner / Event Owners which allow them to facilitate their meeting and event programs; and train them on how to utilize the site and access reporting.
* Support Team Leader, Operations Manager and Account Manager on data capture and reporting.
* Show case creativity in site creations.
* Be accurate and on time with deliverables.
* Any additional projects and tasks that are requested of you. Be consultative. Open to working different shifts including 'graveyard shift'.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in Graphic and Website designing.
* Minimum 1-2 years experience in working with clients directly.
* Ability to work in night shifts.
* Ability to independently handle multiple projects in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
* High level of accuracy when designing and updating event data/logistics.
* History of delivering a high level of customer service.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of management and clients.
* Excellent English written and oral skills.
* Candidate should be flexible, detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
* Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Technical skills: Mandatory:
* Advanced Photoshop and graphic designing skills
* Advanced Dreamweaver
* Integration knowledge of ASP applications
* Experience in Flash Animation
Requirements - Preferred :
* Knowledge / Experience in Event Management or Travel Industry.