- Communication with the business unit(s) from initial requirements through final implementation.
- Liaison with IT team to translate business requirements
- Create business requirements and functional requirement documents in support of projects.
- Opportunity to work on business complex and critical Financial Service applications deployed globally.
- Build a career not just a job
- Work in financial domain in a large global bank
- Opportunity to work with latest hybrid web and mobile application, utilising cutting edge development tools and libraries.- Min. 3 years of .NET Web development experience within Banking & Financial Services industry.
- Experience working with Responsive design patterns, following best practices
- Ability to effectively handle multiple development activities concurrently
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision - A self-starter & quick learner
- Extensive knowledge of C# and ASP.NET.
- Web services development experience using SOAP and REST
- Excellent knowledge of CSS, XML, JSON
- Understanding of Test Plans and ability to create efficient test cases.
- Working knowledge of TFS.
- iPad or any other mobile or hybrid development experience is a plus
- Agile development experience. Continuous Build, NUnit, MSBuild.