Purpose of Position:
To be an online application developer and expand delivery capabilities of a growing and dynamic real estate company. The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and capable technologist specifically seeking a smaller environment where their potential will be maximized through the challenging projects that the company acquires.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create the technical aspects of websites.
- Support existing infrastructure.
- Develop new technologies.
- Determine site's users.
- Develop graphic design.
- Confer with the stakeholders to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
- Collect text documents and images.
- Oversee production and implementation.
- Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys.
- Organize content.
- Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
- Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site's users.
- Create Intranets.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Test web applications units and systems.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
- Develop external web portals.
- Build applications and services for the Web.
- Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
- Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis,
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation design, functionality, testing and support
- Project Management skills
- Integration skills
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL
- Working experience with Content Management Systems
Qualifications & Related Experience:
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience developing websites using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years in backend software design in SQL, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- 5 - 10 years of actual experience in the workplace
- College or University degree preferred
- BSC. in computer science, B.E Information Technology or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.