We are looking for a young technology full-stack professional (developer) having 6-8 years of work experience. Passionate about new-age technology and entrepreneurship.
Following are the career traits that we are looking for:
1. Still hands on with coding.
2. Has grown fast in the organization, which reflects his/her skill.
3. Would be in the 27-35 age bracket.
4. Built and lead a team of 10+
5. Has leadership and team building capabilities.
6. Technology enthusiast with preferably some start-up experience.
7. Someone who isn't quite the finished product yet, but can grow into a CTO in 2-3 years time with our client company
The role is to assure the successful execution of the company's business mission through development and deployment of the company's web/mobile presence. This requires envisioning the company's service offerings and leading implementation of web and mobile applications, and planning for risk and growth.
- Initially, as the team is being formed, work as a Lead Engineer
- Attract and retain top engineering talent
- Ensure solutions adhere to architectural and quality standards throughout the development lifecycle
- Research and experiment with emerging technologies and tools related to big data
- Assist your teams in developing roadmaps for system and product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth
- Work with your team and peers to establish and reinforce disciplined software development processes and best practices
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership position, managing multiple teams and working in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong leadership and communication (synchronous and asynchronous) skills
- Hands on management experience building engineering teams and scaling organizations to deliver and maintain complex systems
- Strong understanding of RDBMS, SQL, no SQL alternatives
- Hands on development experience scaling complex systems
- BS/MS Computer Science degree
- Experience in supporting production systems
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem is a big plus
- Experience recruiting and building a team in fast-moving environment
- Familiar with Iterative and Agile development processes
- Prior experience working in a consumer facing start-up