VP/ Sr. Manager/ Manager - Technology Business Analyst
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Must Haves/ Important:
1. Individual Contributor role.
2. Experience on AML, KYC, FATCA, CDD
3. Mix of Operations and Technology profile.
4. Worked for Retail Bank or worked on Banking Projects
* Technology Business Analyst for multiple streams of the WorkBench program. Key streams include WorkBench, Workbench BAU Enhancements, 2.0 Upgrade and Deal Centre.
* Conduct BRD/Requirement workshops for the requirement gathering phase with end users and
* Author FSD and Traceability matrix with Process Flow's State Transition and Activity Use-case diagrams.
* Co-ordinate the functional clarifications between end users/product team during the Development, SIT Cycle
* Co-ordination and Defect tracking for UAT.
* Go Live Support and Post Production Issue Tracking and Support to PSS/L3 teams
* Manage stakeholders both on business and technology side
* Manage deliverables across different application teams.
* Manage change control and ensure all new requirements are carefully reviewed and raised to stakeholders immediately if there are impacts to project cost and schedule.
Qualification & Skills
* Prefer 5-10 years of Business Analysis experience with at least 3-7 years of experience in Banking Domain or Banking related projects.
* End-to-end system development life cycle experience from requirements and process mapping, design, build, test, implementation to post production support
* Prior Functional Specification Documentation experience as the selected candidate would be responsible for creation of FSD in response to the initial Business requirement.
* Proficient in MS-Office suite.
* Hands on Experience of any Process Modeling tool - ARIS, Visio etc.
* Experience of managing & successfully delivering projects with cross stream dependencies and associated co-ordination
* Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, conflict management, negotiation
* Effective and persuasive communication both verbal and written
* Experience with core project tracking tools like JIRA; QC ALM
* Strong technology background; prior experience on CRM projects will be good to have
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work independently and to tight timelines