1. Develop the business model, strategy and the organization structure to deliver the planned business for the Roads construction vertical.
2. Prepare feasibility reports and analyze risk factors.
3. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables. Also define project tasks and resource requirements.
4. Planning, organizing, budgeting and managing end to end construction of given projects ensuring that they meet the time, cost and quality parameters of the project.
5. Man and Material Management.
6. Project closure activities.
7. Value and volume sales achievement as per plan.
8. Assemble and co-ordinate project staff.
9. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stake holders.
10. Liasioning with agencies such as MORTH, MORD, Municipal Corporations, NHAI, PWD, BOT developers, investors, funding companies, etc.
11. Top line and bottom line accountability for the project.
12. Close co-ordination and business synergy with the Roads Additive Business of Zydex which uses revolutionary nanotechnology for building moisture resistant, long lasting and maintenance free roads through innovative adaptation of Organosilane chemistry which has a high value proposition for all layers of the road.
1. B.E. Civil and/or M.Tech. Transportation Engineering with 15-20 years, experience and a proven track record of business development and project management in the area of Road and Highway projects. MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
2. Sound knowledge and experience of design and delivery of roads and highway infrastructure works and deep understanding and knowledge of construction contracts.
3. A strategic thinker with a proven track record of achievements of having converted business plans into actual results.
4. Ability to build a business from scratch including hiring, motivating and maintaining a dedicated, engaged and motivated work force.