VP IB India PE
The role is of an AVP / VP level, who will have an independent responsibility (under the charge of the senior banker) to:
- Develop and manage local and global banking and investor relationships with a view to raise funding and post-funding for the team and on behalf of the clients.
- Manage project finance discussions independently
- Have basic knowledge of treasury function. An advanced knowledge of treasury function is a big plus.
- The person will work in co-ordination with the other team members to deliver specifically defined objectives in the area of financing and treasury.
- The person with 7-10 year experience should have excellent communication skills and an ability to develop and manage critical relationships, furthering the team and client objective of deal closures.
- He / she should have a project finance experience and at least a working knowledge of treasury function (ALM, debt instruments and hedging). The avenues for growth would be person specific and can be discussed face to face.