- Account Management: The incumbent will be responsible to lead the Analytic business for leading Insurance provider. Manage the P&L grow the business consistently & profitably to achieve an organization with growth of people and turnover with target profit margins
- People Management: Should have considerable experience in managing large analytics teams (100+ members)
- Client management: Should have experience in managing clients, multiple stakeholders and engage proactively to ensure best in class service delivery and identify farming opportunities.
- Growth pipeline: Support the growth pipeline process through active engagement and execution support for new opportunity areas. Ensure formulation and achievement of goals, strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical's objectives / super ordinate goal
- Solution design support: Engage with internal stakeholders, existing and new clients to understand their requirements and translate these into a solution framework. This will entail creative thinking abilities and an ability to interpret unstructured requirements
- Project based execution support: Help incubate new engagements by executing Pilot, Proof of Concept projects to establish capabilities and credibility with existing and new clients. This may entail working either as an independent analyst or as part of a larger team to deliver on client requirements
- New capabilities development: Prepare white papers and undertaking proof of concepts on data available with the existing support teams. This will also include providing analytics support to the Operations teams
- Best practice sharing: participate in translating analytics best practices across different customer accounts and aid capability building for the Insurance R&A practice. This may also entail helping build domain and technical capabilities within the team and vertical through training support.