Summarise all responsibilities and accountabilities. Clarify if the job holder leads or supports others; as a minimum, the following areas should be covered.
* Drive cohesive strategy with key stakeholders in Transaction Banking by bringing technical expertise and operational design together to ensure commercialisation of Liquidity management products.
* Strategic design of processes by working closely with Build and Run teams to ensure there is seamless delivery of products in LM space.
* Support Transaction Banking products to achieve financial targets through commercialisation of Liquidity management products through
* Supporting market expansions
* Supporting new propositions & client solutionings
* Supporting requirement prioritisations by evaluating strategic benefits
* Engaging GTO stakeholders in quality deliveries & robust infra.
* Create investment capacity through process improvements and automation in LM space.
* Identify hubbing opportunities across the LM space to ensure maximisation of hub capabilities
* Drive standardization of processes to ensure a scalable operating model is in place
* Design for Scale, High Availability and Intrinsic feedback loops within the Product Life cycle.
* Design processes for regulatory needs on global basis for LM products.
People and Talent
* Create best in class technology & operations engineering teams and create industry benchmarks
* Strengthen people and technical skill set capabilities in hubs and countries through structured training programs
* Ensure effective succession planning for key positions
* Create engagement within teams to ensure high performers are retained
* Set clear job objectives and description for direct reports and monitor progress against desired objectives, provide timely feedback and reward best performers
* Inculcate the Here for good culture.
* Further enhance controls around key risk areas such as AML Sanctions and operational processes in LM space and especially for cross border LM offerings.
* Prioritize key investments required to be made on the process and design engineering side for LM business so that risk environment is controlled
* Act quickly and decisively when any risk and control weakness becomes apparent and ensure they are addressed within an appropriate timeframe and escalated through the relevant committees
* Balance business performance delivery and cost management with risk and control matters to ensure that it does not materially threaten the Group
* Taking appropriate decisions to alter/enhance processes to suit dynamic market conditions.
* Drive and participate in governance fora such as PSC's, Cash Engg Mancom, ePGC's, PWCs, etc. to ensure a strong risk framework is embedded in processes and systems
Global Head, Product Engineering, Banking Products
Global Head, Cash Operations
Head, Liquidity Products & Unity
Global Head, Products, Transaction Banking
Head, Cash Management, Transaction Banking
Head, Product Development, Transaction Banking
Group Head, Operational Risk
GTO Run Head for Cash management
Head, Technology Solutions Delivery Banking