Core Processing is responsible for the provision of systems providing settlement, accounting and confirmation functionality to the Rates, Credit Markets, FX, Money Markets, and Equities businesses. The DCPP (Derivative Core Processing Platform) team and the third party derivatives team (3PDP) is responsible for the development of trade capture, confirmation, affirmation and settlements components of the DCPP & 3PDP suite of applications. This is a very large scale and complex set of Straight Through Processing components linked by messaging in a distributed, object-oriented, web-based environment.
Core Processing Technology delivers strategic solutions using the best design and implementation tools, including a lean/agile development framework, in order to continuously improve business processes while taking an outside-in, customer-centric perspective.
Currently we are looking for a high performing candidate to join our DCPP (Derivatives Core Processing Platform) team. As an Agile Developer a candidate will work on multiple integration projects and will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle: requirements definition, development, and implementation in production environments. This position is very hands-on and requires a strong ability to adapt to challenging problems and an intense desire to work as part of a cohesive feature team.
Must Have Skills
Practical experience with banks or large MNCs with:
1. Java, Spring
2. Java, spring, Multithreading
- Core Java and related technologies framework like Spring
- JMS, Webservices, MQ, ESBs (Mule)
- Data Modeling
- XML,XSLT,XSD & XQueries
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments and scripting
- Test tools like JUnit, Fitnesse
- Performance analysis and tuning across system boundaries
- Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns
- Ability to drive the quality coding and hands on experience with tools such as Sonar, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs.
Knowledge of Agile Development
- Using SCRUM or a related agile discipline/practice
- Focus on working with end users to deliver business value early