- Over 1-2 years plus of experience in Installing, configuring and deployment of Asterisk, Asterisk based applications like FreePBXand/or Vicidial.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be proactive, confident and organized.
- He/she should have a flexible working attitude and a can do approach. Person should be able to work within a team and able to communicate at all levels, with a friendly manner.
- This role will suit someone with prior experience of working within Asterisk environment, particularly with experience of configuring Asterisk for new product deployment.
Candidates must have the following skills / experience:
- Vicidial / Goautodial experience as nice-to-have.
- Must have good trouble shooting skills - Experience in using network testing tools such as Wireshark and tcp dump.
- Analyzing PCAP traces.
- Experience trouble shooting Vici Dialers and Asterisk would be useful.
- The applicant must be prepared to work outside of core hours to address emergency activity if required.
- Should also know MySQL databases and VoIP.
- Strong knowledge of Call center and IVR concepts and design with 1-3 yearsexperience in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience in all derivatives of UNIX.
- Proven track record of deploying Dialers or IVR applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with SIP and PSTN PRI is a must.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages: MySQL, PHP, Perl and Shell Scripts