Skills and Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of graphic design, UI/UX and experience in the overall Design Process. Should be an expert in using design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape or Corel Draw.
- Knowledge of designing dashboard wireframes using design tools and presentation tools such as PowerPoint.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries. Understanding of responsive design and development for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- Responsible to participate in the design process of every feature assigned, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish. Iterate on design prototypes to help refine the user experience and ensure a consistent user experience by standardizing UI components.
- Will be working closely with Functional consultants to translate conceptual ideas into engaging design solutions, and with the Engineering team to create wireframe workflows and mockups.
- Will be contributing to and managing a repository of re-usable data visualization templates, views and other best practices components.
- Is a dynamic and self-starting individual able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
Preferable or Optional:
- Build UI patterns for the dashboards, including motion studies and animation. Deliver final front-end code for smaller initiatives, and partner with others on the Engineering team on larger initiatives.
- Core Skills in graphic/UI/UX design with expertise in tools like Photoshop/Coreldraw + PPT
- Will create static dashboard wireframes
- NO programming background & NO deep data/analysis skills
- Engineering background with 2-3 years exp as designer
- Drive technology decisions around how we build better UIs faster.
- Experience in data analysis or consulting.
- An engineering graduate with a minimum of 2-5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.