- Work closely with the Sr. Visual Designer to understand the visual design strategy of the product Completing designs and handing off to a development team (pixel-perfect visual specifications, guidelines and communication with engineers)
- Delivering through the design phase (creating and managing the development of visual style guides, comps)
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval. Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure UI aspects of the delivery in-line with provided requirements.
- Bachelors or Masters in Graphic Design or Visual Communications or Communication Design from reputed institutions within or outside India
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website. Minimum 3 years- experience in Visual Design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating attention to detail and mastery of grid, layout, typography, color, iconography and other visual design principles
- Portfolio must also demonstrate work across web and mobile
- Strong creative and visual thinking skills along with an ability to explain visual design rationale Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
As a designer, you must have :
- A passion for user-centered design and problem solving Thorough understanding of user centered design process Good sense of aesthetics
- Excellent attention detail
- Commitment to high-quality design standards Proactive & Innovative
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexible to work in an iterative design process culture, across the geographies Consider feedback as a learning process
- Highly self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload; and meet critical deadlines Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships