As a Senior Leader managing the Change Agenda of the MultiFonds Transfer Agency team, you are the main intermediary between the Client and the Development team. Under the guidance of the Project Sponsor, you are in charge of providing consultancy to potential, new and existing clients of the MultiFonds GI software on its modules and features. You train and support the clients, as well as provide functional assistance to the Multifonds- technicians when necessary.
- Working on the MultiFonds GI system to enhance the quality of the product
- Review and analysis of Business Requirement Documents (BRD's)
- Subsequent review and analysis of the Functional Requirement Documents (FRD's)
- Identification of functionality gaps and complete projects to close gaps
- Document system enhancements
- Support the migration process (transitioning of funds/investors onto the MultiFonds systems)
- Participate in strategic and/or clients driven projects
- Support the clients daily business needs
- Participate in and deliver client training.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or general business with a strong accounting background
- 12-18 years experience within the funds industry
- Knowledge of the MultiFonds Global Investor system an advantage (although full system training will be provided).
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way
- Ability to work on own initiative and adhere to deadlines; flexible and adaptable
- Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.