Must Skills: Bigdata Analytics, Java/J2ee, UI, UX, Web, Mobility, Cloud, Architect
1. B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science required. M.E/M.S. preferred
2. Must have 15+ years of experience in software engineering including 4+ years in Architecture roles (Technical Lead, Solution Architect, Product Architect, etc.)
3. Strong operational and project management skills
4. Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
5. Solid understanding of engineering technical issues/ needs, financial, sales, and marketing as related to product design and development.
6. Must have strong enterprise Java skills and Hands on experience in Web development constructs like webservers (Apache, ngnix, etc.), application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, etc.), web frameworks (like Spring, Play, Grails, etc.), Service oriented architecture (RESTful) and Web Security practices (XSS, DDOS, Vulnerabilities, etc.)
7. Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Server-push (Comet) and Responsive Web Design for developing Mobile Applications.
8. Experience of architecture definition, including (but not limited to) the usage of concepts: Distributed Deployment, Scalability, Failure Recovery, Robustness, Security, Responsiveness, Internationalization, etc.
9. Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems and computing systems in general.
10. Strength in OOAD, UML and application of design patterns.
11. Knowledge of Code review, Code coverage, Unit testing, Load testing and Profiling tools is required.
12. Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile project methodology and practices. Familiarity with DevOps environments, knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration best practices.
13. Ability to work on multiple projects by collaborating with product and engineering managers and ensuring each project implementation is in line with the vision and goals of the overall web platform.
14. Excellent communication skills in talking to non-technical and technical teams.