The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience managing developers, designing, building and integrating systems in a multi-tier environment.
Strong Java and Web development experience is essential. Strong managerial, communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be eager to create robust, well-tested solutions that satisfy real business problems.
- Computer Science knowledge required (data structures & algorithms).
- 5+ years experience managing a development team.
- 10+ years hands-on experience with core Java.
- 10+ years hands-on with Java frameworks (Spring MVC, Struts etc.).
- 5+ years experience with SOAP and RESTful services.
- 10+ Years Linux/Unix/ksh/Perl experience.
- OO and Relational Modeling skills.
- Tomcat, Apache Webservers.
- Perforce Code Repository.
- Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams.
- Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual.
- Good change management skills.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task.