* Lead the Operations team in efforts to deliver consistent customer satisfaction.
* Implement and oversee subject matter experts to troubleshoot and perform necessary hands-on tasks.
* Manage quality and safety such that the customers' expectations are met every time.
* Train and develop operations personnel so they continually improve the ability to deliver to customers, build the service portfolio and introduce new technology.
* Implement job related training for all employees to his/her department.
* Measure productivity in collaboration with customers to maintain shared and consistent expectations with regard to performance against the job scope.
* Participate in strategic objectives.
* Visit with key and emerging customers with the commitment to establishing relationships and building the company brand.
* Perform regular in field visits as well as desk top reviews of operations.
* Ensure maintenance of evidence that verifies industry and customer expected standards are met.
The qualifications for the Vice President of Operations include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred.
* 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to develop a strong working partnership with business execution, or managing a business, to achieve strategic objectives.
* Collaborative and effective leadership skills with proven aptitude for vision and strategy development.
* Must have an unwavering commitment to safety and integrity.
* Must be able to work in conjunction with the functional support groups to ensure a proactive and planned approach to budgets.
* Ability to prepare compelling business plans at the strategic and capital project levels.
* Outstanding skills in dealing with customers and precisely comprehending their requirements.