The Vice President HR will work closely with the senior leadership team, drive HR strategy and grow and lead the HR function.
Supports the business strategy with the key priorities of talent management and building organisational capability; creating a high performance culture and a climate of continuous improvement and global HR functional excellence. More specifically, the role holder will:
- Serve as the functional driver and process owner for organisation capability and talent assessment, selection, and development.
- Communicate and deploy corporate-wide HR initiatives across the business.
- Personally lead change to improve organisational effectiveness. Deliver change management methodology to internal customers.
- Take responsibility for compensation, benefits and recognition programmes for the business.
- Global travel required.
Experienced HR leaders, already operating at Head of level and global experience ideally from a technology, engineering or hardware sector background. This individual will have:
- A degree or be of graduate calibre.
- A strong interpersonal and a leadership skill set.
- A high level of influencing, coaching, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Capability in talent assessment and selection; organisational and HR analytics.
- A demonstrable success in building organisation capability and upgrading talent.
- Ability to staff and develop an effective and capable HR team.
- Demonstrated business acumen and change leadership capability.