Nature of experience- Business Management (Cost, Revenue and Profitability), People Management (Program Leads, Technical Specialists, Process & Quality Leads), Business enabler (to have managed a minimum of 50 Million and above), CSAT and revenue as primary goals, Large resource/workforce fulfilment & business acquisition. Multi Geography (primarily US and UK) work exposure.
Work Experience - No. of years - 12+ Years
Qualification- **Only from premium institutes (Full time)
Technology / Skills - Microsoft Skills (Mandatory)
Job Location :Bangalore
Resource acquisition & fulfilment:
- Should have handled large workforce fulfilment.
- Ability to arrive at consensus with customer in agreeing up on right skill / capability.
- Ability to work with different fulfilment engines/sources such as external suppliers, hiring team, internal fulfilment engines.
Manage work force (who are placed in different client places), their performance management, growth & skill development, turnaround of resources for different requirement by inducting fresh resources, improving profitability, thus managing employee satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to establish relationships with all sets of stakeholders - customer; Client management; sales; operations and employees
- Ability to develop partner based eco system
- Ability to be patient, listen well and offer balanced advice
- Strong organization skills and ability to design and follow systematic processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to function effectively as a team leader
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think proactively, and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
Desired Skills and Experience
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Proactively understand the pipeline of work with current and potential clients and manage resource pipeline
- Ability to take decisions on taking the business & dropping the business depending upon the type of requirement - organizational direction - availability.
- Protecting revenue through faster fulfilment
- Manage the collaboration between the staffing and recruiting lead to identify and monitor capacity (internal and external)
- Plan and execute on resource management strategy to fulfil open positions through internal staffing decisions or external talent acquisition
- Help the team assess team options and make decisions on staffing assignments which are then communicated appropriately
- Monitor hours reports and highlight exceptions to appropriate stakeholders
- Develop and drive CEC's overall recruitment strategy for the business units to fill full FTE and contract positions. Manage sourcing channel selection, recruiting events, selection process and attraction strategy
- Communicate regularly with appropriate leaders on capacity, staff situation and hiring cycles
- Ensure hiring decisions and interview processes meet firm standards and collect and report activity and results to key stakeholders and peers
Collaborate with the wider HR team to support learning and HR initiatives. Conduct periodic training on staffing and recruiting tools and process for new staff
Strategy and Synergy:
Identify the challenges in the existing Delivery and identify areas for New (possible) Business Offering Areas, Identify and Define new delivery methodology, Identify and Define skills and capabilities of new managers and identify needs for development, Identify different thresholds for achievements