The Change Delivery (CD) plans and executes pan-Operations projects with significant risk and/or strategy implications in partnership with project teams throughout Operations.
CD will work in partnership with project management teams within Operations and will lead and be accountable for process improvement and re-engineering projects in addition to working with the business units to manage project consulting spend for Operations.
- In conjunction with Operations and Business users, conduct analysis of business functions to plan, scope and define projects.
- Summarize and report high level business plan and ongoing project status to management
- Monitor the progress of ongoing development work and understand how that fits into the firm's strategic plans.
- Build and manage relationships between various users groups, technologists, and management on various high priority projects impacting Operations
- Identifying, developing and driving process improvements within department and participating in department or divisional initiatives.
- Clearly understand the business and process in order to be able to analyse flows and data and help drive change related conversations.
- Develop strong working relationships with IT groups to implement Operations technology vision.
- Evaluate the scope of the project, issues, challenges, risks given the agreed upon engagement model
- Team player who encourages team cohesiveness
- Works co-operatively with all project stakeholders to ensure consistency in approach
- Delivery focus, quality focus.
- Drive and contribute to effective requirements writing, use cases and test planning and management.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a Business Analysis/Project Management function supporting both business process and technology implementations
- Working knowledge of the business flows in the financial services industry is a plus, as is related experience in technology strategy or in a client service or business function
Only diversity profiles - female candidates.