Objective : This Role has been created towards holding the P/L responsibility of all the International businesses of the Group.
- International Business Management: Explore, identify and harness strategic business development opportunities of Europe, USA, Canada, Australasia, and create profitable businesses.
- P/L responsibilities of businesses in MENA, LATAM, Africa, Europe, CIS/Russia, SEA and ROW.
- Identifying and managing suitable partners for Dossier and/or Supply agreements.
- Identifying and managing partners for contract manufacturing.
- Identifying and managing Global distribution partners for Group's products- formulations, biotech, herbal, diagnostic,etc.
- International business PR, branding and creating awareness in the targeted segments on Group's capabilities.
- International marketing & sales management.
- Administrative supervision of personnel compliance.
- Organisational procedural compliance.
- A B.Pharm/M.Pharm with an MBA marketing from one of the Top Business schools.
- MUST have versatile international business management experience in pharmaceutical industry in MENA, LATAM, Africa, Europe, CIS/Russia, SEA, and ROW markets.
- Must have effected tie ups in different global geographies for Dossier/Supply agreements, Contract Manufacturing, distribution, etc.
- MUST BE BELOW 45 YEARS OF AGE.
- Must have a good understanding and topographical as well as Trade knowledge of Global markets.
- MUST be heading international business for a one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world.