Business Development key responsibilities are as follows:
- Good exposure in Government BD & Solutions Sales.
- Responsible for business development/pursuit process and will be a lead in formulating and executing the account strategies.
- Create client specific solutions to meet specific business needs by integrating cross BU/Service Line (Audit, Tax, Transaction and IT Advisory) solution.
- Work with business operations team to oversee the development of proposals and direct the account coordinators on their assigned accounts
- Works with the Global Client Service Partner and participate throughout the Client and Engagement life cycle.
Conduct the following client facing activities:
- Initiate, build and sustain client relationships
- Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy
- Resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction
- Oversee delivery and continued relationships with clients. Drive projects with clients while managing the budget, timelines and quality of end deliverables.
- Anticipate clients needs well beyond current engagements, adding value to the clients long term business. Conduct issue based sales.
- Provide clients with advice on effective cost management, and rationalize application portfolios. Act as a critical sounding board for clients on making investment decisions
- Manage and collaborate with the internal partners and the business heads to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build strong global and cross border relationships. Identify opportunities and encourage sector teams to understand and achieve business goals.
- Leadership experience in managing, monitoring and motivating sales teams. Build high performance teams.