1. To have a good grounding of Microsoft server technologies.
2. Be involved in the packaging and deployment of enterprise class solutions.
3. Able to trouble shoot issues within code, configuration, operating system and hardware.
4. Ensures delivery by self and others of quality software within specified timescales.
5. Is able to work directly with developers and engineers to resolve any issues.
6. Able to record progress and estimate completion timescales for tasks.
7. Experience in Environ Management/ Release Management