For each assigned review you will report to an experienced project manager. You will be expected to:
- Assist the risk assessment, scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist in executing the review. Specifically focusing on the following:
- Analyze the design of controls around the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls and its impact on the business.
- Analyze the business and technology processes to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the relevant technology controls by designing and executing tests to validate identified system control features, which may require data analysis, code inspection and re-performance of system processes.
- Document the results of the test steps executed within the IA automated document project repository as per the departmental guidelines.
- Assist in vetting audit observations
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and recording remediation of risks identified in reviews.
BE/ Btech/ MBA(Systems)/ Msc(Computers)
- Minimum 5- 12 years of relevant experience in application technology audit, application development, SQA, information security, technology consulting or other relevant industry experience.
Experience of using, auditing or having understanding of a combination of the following technologies:
- Programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, Perl etc
- Databases (Sybase, Oracle etc)
- System Architecture (Distributed/ Messaging/ Mainframe)
- Operating Systems (Linux etc)
- Experience in data analysis using SQL, ACL, or similar tools.
- BE/ B Tech/ MCA/ MBA in Systems/ MSc or equivalent University degrees in technology.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as the job requires frequent interaction with technology and business management.
- Functional Expertise: Keeps up-to-date with emerging technology, business and market trends
- Technical Skills: Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden his/her knowledge and demonstrates appropriate financial/analytical skills
- Drive and Motivation: Successfully handles multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/ her own performance, works intensely towards extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks
- Client and Business Focus: Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long-term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
- Teamwork: Gives evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others' contributions
- Communication Skills: Communicates what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and shares information/ new ideas with others
- Judgement and Problem solving: Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, plans for contingencies, finds alternative solutions and identifies clear objectives. Sees the big picture and effectively analyses complex issues
- Creativity/ Innovation: Looks for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
- Influencing Outcomes: Presents sound, persuasive rationale for ideas or opinions. Takes a position on issues and influences others' opinions and presents persuasive recommendations