Years of experience: 6-12 years
- Tier 1 Institute (IIMs, MICA, N.M.I.M.S., J.B.I.M.S, FMS, SP JAIN, MDI, XLRI) with consumer marketing experience
The Vice President of Product reports to the CEO and is a member of the Company's executive team.
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to e-commerce capabilities.
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site usability & profitability.
- Responsible for developing customer wireframes and user cases and ensure optimal level of customer services
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing User Research data to build Product Requirements.
- Responsible for developing new UI designs using web technologies.