Reports into: CEO/ CTO
Responsibilities and Accountability:
* Lead the integration of business intelligence with customer insights
* Form and develop the way forward for product/ business area- thus managing the entire life-cycle of the product including the strategy and intervention as per customer needs.
* Analyze and identify seller blockers, create a road-map to address these blockers and then work with different stakeholders across the organization to implement this roadmap.
* Develop the culture of and having and maintaining the data analytics infrastructure allowing the organization to do the required intervention
* Drive the culture of constant innovation
* Partnering with other areas of business at a strategic level and understand customer's requirements- translating it into action items for the team.
* Guide the team with objectives aligned to the objectives of the organization.
Desired Profile :
* An entrepreneurial acumen
* Ability to lead company's vision through proper strategies- defining various milestones and having an internal vision for the product/ solution coming out of company's vision.
* Experience in managing and successfully driving multiple projects and small teams
* Demonstrated analytical skills
* Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
* Understanding of customer need at various stages.
* Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
* Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
* Designing and executing online customer experiences
Work Experience Required - Preferably 9 years +
Candidates from premier institutes will only be preferred.