Performs market planning:
- Develops advertising plans and budgets
- Manages the marketing planning process including the development of strategic marketing
- Optimizes the efficiency of marketing efforts and marketing spend
- Manages and facilitates tasks required to implement advertising strategy
Manages advertising strategy and retail:
- Ongoing development and implementation of advertising strategy encompassing above and below the line elements
- Manages advertising and media agencies
- Briefs internal departments on communications activity
- Develops and implements direct communications
- Manages advertising production budget
- Ensures that the brand of the airline is developed and portrayed consistently across the airline and in line with the brand manual which itself must be kept updated. Manages the brand evolution and display on the website
- Sources input and presents potential product developments for review
- Provides input into the product development and management process by seeking new ideas both internally & externally
- Focal point for product ideas and will be responsible for filtering ideas and investigating proposed product ideas
- Liaises with responsible departments to ensure that Company product offered is appropriate, and reviewed sufficiently often to be consistently delivered and well received by our Guests
- Implements market research programs/projects, to deliver useful information to the business in a timely manner
Customer Relationship Strategy:
- Manages the delivery of the key elements of the customer relationship strategy
- Monitors and reviews actual performance of the customer relationship strategy
- Identifies and proposes improvements to the customer relationship strategy that are in line with the overall commercial strategy.
- Gains approval for updating the customer relationship strategy, document the updated version and communicates as required.
- Manages the customer relations team i.e. handling complaints & compliments and using that feedback to shape future product development & marketing communications
- Manages the delivery of the key elements of the advertising strategy
- Monitors and reviews actual performance of the advertising strategy
- Identifies and proposes improvements to the advertising strategy that are in line with the overall commercial strategy of company
- Gain approval for updating the Advertising strategy, document the updated version and communicate as required the updated Advertising strategy.
Works with the frontline customer touch point teams to ensure the consistent delivery of quality standards is adhered to as per company's service manuals.