- Provide coverage for the India GSC on compensation & Benefits for the Investment Bank (banking, markets, finance, risk, operations & technology), Asset Management & Commercial Bank
- Manage the year end salary planning and execution for the Investment Bank, Asset Management, Commercial Bank, GKN and Technology in India including the IB mid-year analyst program
- Recommend campus salary grids for the program analysts & associates
- Work with the Head C&B and Head HR, LOB Heads & Senior Business Heads in an advisory role on compensation & benefits related practices
- Manage the India market compensation survey by partnering with vendors
- Gather market intelligence and recommend salary benchmarks
- Part of global project teams with the bank working on various HR process & system enhancements
- Understanding of the firm-wide systems & procedures including CompConnect, SharePoint, Business Objects and other year-end related processes
- Understanding the diversity of the prevalent roles in the Investment Bank - Front Office and Off-shore set-ups including technology hubs.
- Have a strong grounding with Compensation Practices.
- Should have a sound understanding of the ITeS (KPO / BPO) & Banking Sectors.
- Should have a strong network with market (external) competitors.
- Should Built strong credibility with the Regional and Global C&B teams
- Build a strong and credible relationship with HR stakeholders (Head C&B, Head HR, Sr. Business Partners)
- Build a strong and credible relationship with the Clients ( IB T&O, IB F&BM, IB Risk, IB Research, Asset Management, Commercial Banking, GKN, and Technology)
- Build a strong and credible relationship with the Regional and Global C&B Teams
- Build credibility with the other stakeholders in the location
- Partner with AonHewitt and other consulting service providers to form a strong alliance to meet our survey and market
- Data requirements
- MBA from a Top Tier Business School with 12-14 years of experience
- Preferably a Master in Human Resources