The incumbent will be supporting CIB Technology teams in Bangalore having employee strength of 800+.
The individual will be expected to work in strong partnership with the India HR Teams to ensure appropriate alignment, linkage and leverage around the HR Strategy and people agenda across the center.
The incumbent in this position should have proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and also act as an employee advocate - ensuring that employees and managers are able to express concerns in a manner that is respectful of all individuals and supportive of our goal to be "The Employer of Choice."
The incumbent will be partnering with the business to develop innovative HR strategies supporting business objectives.
The initiatives will include,
- Partnering with business for Talent Assessment and facilitate Career Management
- Partner with business on Climate Surveys / Employee Polls and contribute to analyze the results and drive initiatives based on the findings.
- Facilitate and strengthen various employee engagement initiatives like People Committee, fun & charity, leadership offsite etc.
- Facilitate Performance Management & Employee Development Initiatives.
- Work towards improving quality of Performance Management (PMC) process by up-skilling/ raising awareness amongst employees and managers
- Develop and implement an effective mentoring framework.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze attrition data and develop strategies to manage and reduce the attrition.
- In consultation with business managers identification and development of staff capability and facilitate implementation of the same in conjunction with the Training team.
- Support hiring activities by working closely with the Recruitment teams.
- Partnering with HRSD in achieving efficient HR operations management for all employee in the LOB
- Communication and implementation of HR policies and program in the LOB
- Lead specific HR programs across the teams in Bangalore as the case may be
- Build strong long lasting relationship with all the stakeholders and partner with them to address People issues.
- 12+ years or more of relevant, effective HR experience with demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Master's degree in Human Resources in addition to a Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent consulting, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Should have handled entire gamut of HR activities preferably from IT / Financial services background.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Proficient in handling employee relations concerns and mitigating risks
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues
- Strong PC skills - Word/Excel/PowerPoint required and Access/Project preferred
- Ability to handle large amounts of confidential/sensitive information on a frequent basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills