Work in the global mobility team as a divisionally aligned Assignment Manager. This role is responsible for the counseling/coordination of employees relocating internationally, advising managers/HR Business Partners on mobility issues, and working on various projects across a broad range of mobility issues.
- Counseling of transferring and repatriating employees on all aspects of their expatriate benefits
- Partner with the Divisions to determine package type
- Day to day case management of expatriate population including dealing with ad hoc queries, advising on tax and immigration issues, and coordinating with vendors.
- Acting as an escalation point for external vendors involved with transferring employees
- Working closely with colleagues in other regional mobility teams and other departments to provide comprehensive solutions to complex mobility situations or questions
- Initiate tax and immigration teams for planning and review
- Generation and review of periodic and ad hoc reporting for their divisions to ensure complete and reasonable
- Review allowances for mobility payroll for all levels of employees and liaising with mobility Operations Team, and Compensation Accounting.
- Review and generation of assignment documentation
- Various global and regional project work including policy and process reviews, vendor reviews and compliance-focused initiatives
- Participating in Technology initiatives to include development and testing of mobility Technology solutions
- Involvement in day to day operational management of external vendors
- Interaction with mobility Finance team and generation, review and discussion of financial, metrics and population reports with clients
- Responsible for data upkeep and quality on a divisional, country and regional basis.