Responsible for ensuring that the firm is compliant with applicable laws and regulations and reporting accuracy for new and existing business flows as well as implementing quality controls over data supporting these functions.
Skill / Experience:
- Relevant experience (8.5 yrs -10.5 yrs) in an change management, Business process re engineering position or similar role with a proven track record for managing multiple teams, processes, functions and driving change.
- Worked in investment banking operations.
- Develop new processes and re-engineer current processes to meet changing needs of the business.
- Experience in working with business and technology partners to develop functional specifications to address complex business needs.
- Leader who works effectively in a team setting and is creative about providing innovative solutions (new processes, technologies and approaches).