Reporting to: CEO
* Spearheading the entire finance and accounting functions of the company, streamlining and setting policies and procedures to facilitate the company's vigorous business expansion plans.
* Spearhead corporate and financial planning initiatives and design internal control systems towards accomplishment of corporate business goals and internal audit.
* Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the company's finance and accounting activities, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, general ledger accounting, cost accounting, and accounts payable/receivable.
* Plan, strategies and direct the finance function to ensure achievement of business goals across verticals & geographies within the parameters of the annual operating plan.
* To be a part of the team involved in the negotiation of JV, acquiring new companies.
* Working capital management, negotiating with bankers etc.
* Responsible for Statutory return( TDS, Service tax, VAT) and compliance and liaise with external auditors
* Prepare critical reports for top management on a monthly basis.
* Ensure timely closure of books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
* Ensure timely disbursement of employee benefits and rewards i.e. payroll & incentive
Experience: 7-10 years
Must have worked with one of the Big 4 accounting firms and a large corporate.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountancy (CA)