- Monitor adherence to local regulations and Group/Regional guidelines to cover Compliance Risks.
- Vigilance and monitor adherence to regulations on AML, Sanctions, Embargoes and Financial Sanctions.
- Vigilance and assist in ensuring adherence to internal guidelines on AML, Sanctions and all aspects pertaining to controls over AML, Sanctions, Embargoes and Financial Sanctions.
- Active support in KYC and Due Diligence process.
- Validation of account opening documents and due diligence / KYC aspects for onboarding customers, CDD norms.
- Monitoring of account opening and transactional activities for PEP and active vigilance on the same.
- Preapprovals and verifications of transactions for dormant account activation, embargo country transactions, and clearance of false hits on account of vigilance checks.
- Validation of high sensitive clients, KYC reviews and periodic vigilance checks from AML, Sanctions and Due Diligence processes.
- Verification / Validation of "High" sensitive clients transactions; transactions having implications of embargo related aspects and financial sanctions.
- Transactional vigilance and monitoring of high sensitive clients activity.
- Liaison with Regional office for approvals and clearance of transactions with sanctions implications.
- Liaison with Regional Office for vigilance checks, transactions which have embargo related implications etc.
- Involvement in correspondence with Regulatory Authorities, clarification on guidelines etc.
- Assist in TAC/NAC, New Product Paper (NPP), New Activity Process (NAP).
- Participate for implementation of new applications and updates to existing applications pertaining to Compliance function.