- The VP, Analytics will design, build, lead, manage and evolve all aspects of the client's Retail Analytics Practice.
- The VP, Analytics will grow, engage and develop a high performance Analytics team and will be a hands-on mentor in developing and executing the analytics platform and products.
- This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for an executive with deep expertise in the Retail Analytics space who also has a passion and skill for business development.
- This experienced business leader will be responsible for increasing revenue and driving strategic growth opportunities through analytics research and analysis.
- The ideal candidate will be a subject-matter expert in Retail Analytics and visionary thought leader with a deep understanding of the industry, trend and forecasts,competitive landscapes and leading edge technologies and solutions.
- Device strategies for Identification and definition of market opportunities, solution offerings
( Functional & Domain )and go-to-market strategy.
- Should have demonstrated rain making capability in getting customer wins.
- Building IP and Frameworks in identified areas, setting up excellence centers and proof-of-concepts.
- Identifying, building and managing key alliances
- Masters degree in quantitative field, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science
- 10+ years experience in Retail Analytics focused roles
- Should have Built Retail Analytics business
- Conceptualized Retail Analytics solutions ( Process analytics and Domain analytics )
- Experience in IP creation and reuse
- Knowledge of advanced Data analytics aspects such as Social, Predictive analytics, Big Data.etc
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge statistical techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking
- Proven success in sales, acquiring deals and engaging in business-business client facing, and business-to-consumer is a must
- Have demonstrated successes in acquiring deals efficiencies and operational excellence tools and technologies in an analytical environment
- Proven ability to recruit, hire engage, develop, mentor and retain talent