The role is based at Bangalore Center and reports to the Senior Vice President/Director.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing visionary and result-oriented thought leadership to a team of analysts to drive initiatives and projects that uncover opportunities for improvement in customer experience and ROI on digital platforms
- Deliver high quality digital analytical insights and recommendations for value generation by ensuring appropriate capture of digital data sources, creating tools and metrics to share across the enterprise, leading customer segmentation efforts, development of predictive models, etc.
- Able to understand customer expectations, industry best practices, current gaps and technical constraints, participate in developing the roadmap, drive requirements and partner with US team members to implement the recommended strategies
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders including the US team through compelling and effective communication.
- Working knowledge of digital analysis tools like Site Catalyst, Web trends, Google analytics, Omniture, etc. and exposure to Big Data platforms and tools (HDFS, Hive, Pig, etc.)
- Knowledge around emerging digital technologies and able to talk shop with technical audience on basic website design, mobile apps, mobile wallet, etc.
- A self-starter who has a proven track record in getting stuff done and delivering analysis solutions that deliver substantial value
- Working knowledge of analysis tools and techniques e.g., SAS, Segmentation techniques, predictive modeling, etc.
- Ability to successfully persuade/influence sells ideas effectively and gets results
- Strong project management (8+ years) and people management experience (4+ years)
- Highly numerate, as demonstrated by Masters in a numerate subject such as Mathematics,
- Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics, etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
- Proven Analytics experience of at least 10 years with at least 8 years in digital space spanning across one or more of the following: web, mobile web/app, email, social media, search, etc. for an e-commerce firm, financial services firm, etc.