As VP Analytics, individual in this role will serve as a key senior leader within the overall analytics teams in India as well as globally; working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders is one of the most critical areas of business.
This person will develop a deep understanding of companys business functionality, further strengthen their analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within the company.
They will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to continue building an analytics capability for the organization that is critical to the companys ability to compete in the industry over the coming years.
Successful candidates will possess exceptional business judgment, strong analytic skills, and superb communication skills. They must have a passion for living in the data and be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get into the details of the analysis, as well as being able to synthesize and provide high-level though leadership.
They will exhibit strong interpersonal skills, including a collaborative working style, the ability to present insights and recommendations clearly and persuasively, skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge statistical techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking (from academia and/or other industries)
Qualification & Experience: 12+ years of experience in business and analytics roles.
- Master' Degree/PHD/an advanced degree in business, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).(IITs, Foreign University)
- MBA from Top Institute ONLY.
- Expert Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills, hands-on work experience with database query tools (SQL)
- Strong experience in Statistical software's like SAS,R etc.
- Candidates must have a proven track record of successful team building and leadership.
- Familiarity with consumer-facing Internet products and the product development lifecycle
- Experience in client-facing analytics roles (e.g. strategy/management consulting) a plus.
- Strong knowledge of marketing, media, social, web site analysis, audience targeting tools and vendors, including both quantitative tracking and research methodologies.
- A deep and broad understanding of core and emerging analytics methods and approaches and how they can be deployed to drive value within a digital business.