* Defining and implementing audit plans, programs, techniques, procedures and frequency covering all aspects of business operations.
* Defining Internal Audit checklists.
* Defining and implementing internal controls covering transactional controls, custodian controls, authorization controls and compliance controls.
* Facilitate laying down operational manuals for the organization covering all policies, procedures, and compliances.
* Review and evaluation of business critical systems for adequacy of controls and identification of opportunities for their better utilization.
* Implementing concepts like sales compliance.
* He/ she shall direct an effective, motivated and results focused team to achieve pre-defined targets vis--vis cost, quality and turn around time parameters. Further he/ she will actively participate in creating a challenging, empowered and supportive environment for one's team providing adequate growth and development opportunities both professionally and personally.