Our Client which is a leading MNC Bank has opportunity of Vice President / Senior Vice President - Facilities for their organization.
Job Description :
Plan, direct and control delivery and operation of Facilities Management (FM) within the organization in partnership with internal and external stake holders. Oversees and drives group standards and processes and FM protocols within the company. Plans and manages FM activity in alignment with the Group CRE strategy. Integrates FM planning and processes and delivery with :
- Other CRE functions
- Other support functions within the organization
- Security and safety functions
- External service providers
- Standardizes the planning, delivery and processes for FM
- Balanced risk with cost considerations in the delivery and mgt of FM functions
- Support the utilization of service providers for FM and related activities
- Safety and security of the assets, resources planning and operation of activities
- Review and recommend actions on property expenditure/ FM Builds, expansion and upgrades
- Ensure delivery and operations of FM, Transports, Safety & Security
- Infrastructure maintenance and upkeep meets with business requirements and service levels
- Management of large outsourced teams in technical, soft services, security and other related areas in different locations.
- Benchmark FM capability and performance in relation to best industry practices where appropriate.
Work within the CRE framework, to effectively interact with Customer groups within the firm, various departmental heads, unit owners and entities with which service level agreements are entered.Leadership & Team work
Provide leadership and professional advisory and governance service in relation to FM across business and geographic areas
Lead and participate in major projects as part of multi-disciplinary teams from time to time
Provide support and advise to business, sharing best practices solutions and processes in FM
Operational Effectiveness & Control
Ensure compliance with all local legislation in relation to FM and related functions
Ensure that all operation risks associated with FM are maintained at a level acceptable to the management/
Standardize where appropriate and leverage of optimized costs on account of sizes and locations.