* The VP of E-Commerce Operations is responsible for driving long-term profitable growth and increasing levels of customer satisfaction through online channels.
* This position is responsible for optimizing direct online to consumer initiatives in terms of revenue, conversion rates, ROI, usability, and functionality.
* Key focus is placed on deepening our direct interaction and relationships with consumers while supporting an Omni channel view
* A key responsibility will be managing a large network of independent retailers that will be used for last-mile delivery.
* The role will require the management of a complete end to end operation.
Key Account abilities:
* Lead all activities for the online business, starting and building up from scratch focused on driving e-Commerce, Sales and Marketing
* Management of the eCommerce P&L through detailed forecasting, budget development and oversight, revenue generation and marketing activities in conjunction with other internal and external teams
* Generates ideas about future E-commerce activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends.
* Lead all other operational activities including logistics, customer service, etc.
* Recruit, coordinate and motivate the new team to drive growth
* Set up Merchandising strategy with relevant internal Partners
* Set up Online Pricing & Promotion Strategy
* Lead business development activities to position the company's products in new channels
* Champion development of eCommerce capabilities and marketing programs which will drive aggressive sales goals and optimization of site-wide Key Performance indicators
* Implementation & execution of all online marketing campaigns, including Search, Affiliate Marketing, Video, Re targeting, and Display Networks
* Define and lead high priority initiatives including lifetime value models, customer segmentation, and re targeting initiatives
* Execute omni channel strategy
* Set up and execute a local delivery model that will minimize costs of delivery and decreases delivery times
* Develops & executes against our long term sustainable infrastructural plan to support the growth & strategic initiatives of the company.
Education & Experience required
* Graduate in science with Masters in Business Administration, from a premier institute
* 3 to 5 years management experience in a similar role
* Strong e-commerce fulfillment management experience in high paced, high demand environments.
* Strong skills in process-engineering and ability to get into atomic level of detail for all critical processes in the delivery chain.
* Ability to work in a high pressure, time sensitive organization with an unrelenting focus on overall customer experience and a clear sense of purpose
* Ability to develop and maintain business relationships and work cross-functionally across teams in the organization.
* Exceptional thought leadership, people management and mentoring skills.
* Highly motivated with a proven track record of successful delivery.
* Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of finance and accounting principles.
* Must have demonstrated background in building and managing large organizations consisting of both direct and indirect reporting roles.
* Strong understanding and appreciation of technology and its role in supporting service delivery and operations in an e-commerce environment.
* The candidate should demonstrate high levels of integrity, humility, ability to learn from experience, and lead the way in achieving the company's manifold objectives.