Send me Jobs like this
- Act as a strong business manager of the search engine marketing channel.
- Manage the P/L of the channel by tracking, reporting, and analysing all PPC initiatives and campaigns responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel.
- Become a product expert in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments, and create an associated keyword expansion roadmap, working with the Product Marketing teams of our clients to develop relevant ads and landing page content.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Design hypotheses in collaboration with the marketing team for testing online and implementing A/B tests to evaluate these hypotheses
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize keywords portfolios for clients through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc.
- Managing the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics