1. To leverage best practices in comparable international markets with the objective of building influence maps across all stakeholders- regulatories agencies and ministeries e.g RBI (DBR,CS,DBS), IRDA, IIB,TRAI, MoF, MORTH etc.
2. To create a hybrid team of Internal Associates and External agencies to build relationships with stakeholders
3. To protect and grow company mindshare with regulators, adjacent government agencies and data repositories
4. To represent Company in RBI/IBA, government agency committees
5. To define role and target for team to include analyzing changes in banking regulation, potential opportunity/impact to Company, ensure compliance to CICRA and manange internal and external examinations
6. To consult across diverse regulators/banking and manage relationship with regulators and other government agencies
7. To provide dedicated analytical and marketing support to effectively manage relationships and strengthen mind share within the agencies.
8. To oversee the research, analysis, interpretations, implementation and communication of changes in regulations/laws, as well as the implementation of newly created and/or enhanced inter-company programs and procedures.
9. To own regulatory impact , audit and to report trends, competitive benchmarking and macro economic analysis
10. To meet with regulators, in-house counsel and external auditors as necessary to consult on interpretation and application of proposed changes to rules and regulations.
11. To perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
This position requires 10-12 or more years experience and a minimum of 5 years in the stakeholder management role
Experienced professional with contacts with regulators and agencies ex regulators
Ability to consult across diverse regulators/banking or consulting background
Banking or Consulting background with insights combining credit and macro economic data and solutions
Highly developed managerial skills required to lead diverse team and communicate to Strategic Leadership team and RBI