Job: Vice President - Learning & Development
We need people only from Top Global IT, ITES, Shared Service, Big 4 Management Consulting Firm, Banking Captives, KPO.
The VP - L&D works directly with business leadership to create and oversee the implementation of the entity capability strategy for one or more broad Company's capability areas (e.g., service lines, operating groups, capability areas, or service groups.) This position is responsible for identifying, executing, and facilitating capability investments and ensuring that all resources in the assigned capability areas are properly aligned and equipped to implement the entity capability strategy.
Key Skills Required:
- Work with business leaders and CD Center of Expertise functions to ensure supported entities have leading-edge and innovative capability development program in support of strategic and tactical entity business goals.
- Drive the implementation and evaluation of learning, collaboration, knowledge and enablement programs that fulfill the capability development needs of one or more entities.
- Lead the development life-cycle, customization, and sourcing of content for learning and capability development programs. Advise and communicate with broader, Global HR, business sponsors and other CD Center of Expertise functions in order to maximize the collective 'take-up' impact of capability initiatives.
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience in Capability strategy
- Involves building Learning strategies
- Design the learning strategies
- Project management -- Must have handled 15 projects at any given point of time
- Understands the learning architecture/content designs