CA with 8 to 10 yrs exp either from healthcare / any service sector/IT etc
Candidates expertise in
* Business Planning * Processes and Risk Management * Budgeting and Planning
* Cost Control * Corporate Accounting * Fund Management
* Business operations * Revenue assurance * Statutory Compliances
* Providing strategic advisory support to the CEO in developing strategic plans and organization structure to support growth.
* Part of the Strategic Group responsible for identification of new opportunities both in greenfield and brownfield
M & A experience
* Driving Cost management and saving initiatives across the organisation
* Set up monthly P&L and BS review mechanism and drive continuous process improvement
* Implemented measures to reduce cost of capital through efficient working capital management.
* Redesigning of entire SOP, processes, systems and internal control to align with the business plan
* Ensure compliance with local laws and all other direct and indirect tax matters
* Manage relationship with statutory, internal and tax Auditors