Job Location: Hyderabad
Candidates currently employed with ITES/KPO/BPO/Shared Services/ E-commerce industries need only apply.
Must be from Accounts Receivables background with expertise into Collections for Global clients. (collections experience for domestic clients will not be considered)
Total experience: 14years+
Qualification: Full time Graduation. PG preferable
Currently must be working in the capability of a VP/AVP/Director/GM
Please share your profile at email@example.com
candidate will lead a team of 50-60 employees and will report to
Global Accounts Receivables Lead. The candidate will be a strong
communicator and will be responsible for coordinating and
representing the interests of Finance Operations receivables group in
the areas of Vendor/client dispute management, Invoicing, Remittance
Application and Collections.
The responsibility of this role will be Global process management. This individual will be a very strong leader who is adept at driving change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
* Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work.
* Managing process workload and establishing priorities.
* Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance, implementing best practices.
* Focus is broad, will lead on projects and areas of finance or support of a business.
* Independently manages and drives recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
* Plays significant role in career development of the team.
* Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
* Setting up process priorities and aligning with overall organization goals.
* Driving organization's collection strategy, plays a leader's role in improving collection efficiencies, spearheads development and implementation of collection tools and other automation.
* Exploring upstream/downstream improvement opportunities by working with business partners, identifying root causes and builds long term solutions.
* Building long term relationship to improve collection lifecycle. Stakeholders and customer management.
* Building and maintaining operations' performance metrics and continually raising the bar.
* Evaluating and communicating accounts receivable controllership risks with the Finance Operations, assessing the adequacy of existing controls and implementing new controls as needed.
* Operationalizing policies, documentation and implementation, and procedural compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This includes developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls partnering with Internal Audit.
* Ability to lead and contribute in other process areas like cash application, credit notes management, vendor/customer contact management.
* Hands on experience of managing and leading a team of 50-60 members including operational managers across receivables processes.
14+ or more years of relevant Finance and/or Operational experience
* Demonstrates strong communication (verbal and written) skills and is able to positively influence behaviors and outcomes.
* Exceptional attention to detail and a work ethic based upon a strong desire to exceed expectations
* Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes
* Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques desired
* Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion
* Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence leadership