1. Responsible for developing process excellence initiatives and programs across the organization including Global Service Delivery Unit(s) and Corporate functions.
2. Set Organization's roadmap for business excellence
3. Ability to challenge the status quo and be a change leader
4. Define quality strategy and drive key improvement projects for strategic impact for customers
5. Vision and execute a consistent service level experience and customer satisfaction across customers
6. Represent the Organization as an ambassador for quality
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Strategizing & planning improvements across all the engagements ensuring improvement in contribution margin, productivity, quality and cost
2. Define planning and assurance targets, allocating resources, formulating work standards for customer satisfaction
3. Plan and develop framework for business process continuous improvement initiatives
4. Lead best practice sharing and proactively manage escalations
5. Manage customer satisfaction - Cost reduction, Technology adaption, alignment to customer business
6. Spearheading projects for ensuring consistent service experience
7. Work very closely with the Head of Operations / Service delivery managers /Quality team / Other functional heads to effectively establish and improve service levels and customer satisfaction across all programs
8. Development of new leaders and second line managers across the organization and within the function
Desired Skills and Experience
BE/ME/MBA with over 15+ years of experience in Service Delivery and over 5+ years of experience in Quality and Process Excellence
1. Should be a Certified Black Belt and ITIL Professional.
2. Experience in global delivery models, working with onshore-offshore teams, specific experience in IT Infrastructure service delivery and set up best practices.
3. Should have global experience in core Infrastructure domain