Advertising/ PR/ Market Research/ Events
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel Draw.
- Creative and with an artistic bent of mind with good English vocabulary.
- He/she will need to apply superior visual design craftsmanship, design stunning icons and anticipate user needs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and cope with fluctuations in workload.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, and designers to define and achieve holistic product objectives.
- Design, from scratch, all things electronic across a wide array of themes/industries.
- Support and interface with project managers, programmers, writers, developers, vendors and other designers to assure the completion of jobs to meet project specifications .
- You will play a key role in designing, building and managing our web-based and mobile applications.
- Maintain and enhance the creative strategy established by the executive team.
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the architecture of near and long term user experience visions for features and product lines across applicable devices.
- You will be responsible for creating interactive design prototypes as well as conceptualizing, exploring and proposing new features, behaviours and product enhancements.
- Consider and leverage all available insights including market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings in all design activities.